Sunday, January 6, 2013

Expectations of a New Blog

Hello all and Happy New Year! I am excited to be blogging once again and I hope to keep things rolling into the future as E Wills Music begins to slowly take off.

SO WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF E WILLS MUSIC AND THIS BLOG?


E Wills Music is simply here to help restore the passion of music in all of us. As children there was nothing like picking up an instrument for the first time, letting it blow, and thinking we sounded like our favorite musician. There was nothing like witnessing our parents catch the spirit as we took the solo in the church choir and let the Holy Spirit move.

Today young aspiring musicians are having more opportunities taken from them by ways of closing music programs, struggling churches, and a reducing number of music graduates. E Wills Music is committed to serving those that can not learn how to express themselves through their craft or hobby.

THIS BLOGS PURPOSE


As I write more blogs on this site be prepared to be apart of discussions concerning current issues in today's music society as well as my personal thoughts on other current events. Nothing will be left unsaid as I strive to change the minds of society to destroy group think and create more diverse group of thinkers.

I will do my best to provide at least 3 post a week (Sunday, Wednesday, Friday) for all of us to enjoy. Feel free to be an active participant on this blog by sharing and commenting on my post. So as I sign off for today to begin a new week full of progress and inner growth I ask you the first question:

"What are you doing to better yourself this week?"

Live the Music everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment